- Job Seeker
5 Minutes to create your resume for free!
Refreshing a resume for 3 times everyday!
Setup your Job feed for new jobs in china!
Post jobs for free!
Refresh jobs ads for free!
Edit job ads for free!
Receive application for free!
Changsha New Oriental School (XDF) is seeking a Spoken English teacher
|New Oriental Education Technology Group|
|Enterprise nature：Private Recruiter type：Employer|
|Industry type：Education/Training/Universities and Colleges|
|Address：8th floor of New Oriental North Tower # 6 Haidian Zhong st. Haidian district, Beijing, China|
|More Introduction >>|
|Work city：||Job functions：||Work time：|
Founded in 1993, New Oriental Education & Technology Group (NYSE: edu) is the leading provider of private education in China. We offer a highly competitive salary, career growth opportunities, and a highly professional western educated HR staff to support our team of international educators.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- A native speaker from the US, the UK, Canada, Australia,
New Zealand is preffered.
- A bachelor's diploma with a minimum 2 years post diploma work experience is required
- 2 years' teaching experience and teaching certification (TEFL/TESOL/CELTA)is required
- Understanding and interest in Chinese culture
- Passionate about teaching and dedicated to student outcomes
- An energetic and enthusiastic disposition
- English language fluency; proper grammar, sentence structure, word tense, subject-verb agreement, proper use of adjectives and adverbs, neutral accent, clear pronunciation, good intonation and English language rhythm
-School: Changsha New Oriental School
-Department: Spoken English Department
Address:9/F, Hualing Building ,No.111 Fu Rong zhong Street, Furong District，Changsha 410011
Class & Curriculum:
- Instructing spoken English courses to student ages 18+
- Maximum of 30 working hours per week
- Two shifts: 9:00-18:00/ 13:00-21:00
- Textbooks and training provided
- Teacher is responsible for developing lesson plans and adapting to students' English abilities
- Hourly Salary: 200-250rmb per hour; Monthly salary of 11,000-14,000rmb (gross) per month
- All working documents sponsored and compensated for
- Health insurance provided
- Paid holidays
- Free annual physical check-up
- Paid group building activities
If you would like to join the Beijing New Oriental team please apply through eChinacities.
On behalf of the entire New Oriental team, we look forward to the possibility of working with you.