- Job Seeker
5 Minutes to create your resume for free!
Refreshing a resume for 3 times everyday!
Setup your Job feed for new jobs in china!
Post jobs for free!
Refresh jobs ads for free!
Edit job ads for free!
Receive application for free!
ESL teachers in Hefei, Z-Visa provided! Competitive salary
|Web Internatioal English 韦博英语|
|Enterprise nature：Private Recruiter type：Employer|
|Industry type：Education/Training/Universities and Colleges|
|Address：14F,Jianhui Building，No 922Hengshan Road, Shanghai, China|
|More Introduction >>|
|Work city：||Job functions：||Work time： >>|
1. Teaching ESL--- English as a Second Language;
2. Lesson planning and preparation;
3. Assisting with administration including intake and placement of students and recording attendance;
4. Counseling students;
5. Participating in the school's social program including Extra Curricular Activities (ECA) and demo classes.
Up to 18,000 RMB/month salary ($2,500 USD/€2,400 Euro/£2,000Ponds)
-6,000 RMB flight reimbursement /per year o Plus quarterly performance-based bonuses
-4,000-10,000 RMB contract completion bonus
-One-year contract , but can renew.
-Free pickup at the airport upon arrival
-7-day hotel accommodation upon arrival
-Free Mandarin Chinese lessons
-Free health insurance
- Native English speaker from the following countries: US, CA, UK, IRD, AUS, NZ and South Africa
- Bachelor degree or above
- Two years full-time English teaching experience after graduation
- If you match one of the requirements as follows, 2 years experience is not necessary.
Hold TEFL(120 hours)/TESOL/CELTA/DELTA Certificate
Hold BA/MA degree major in English/English literature/Education.