- Job Seeker
5 Minutes to create your resume for free!
Refreshing a resume for 3 times everyday!
Setup your Job feed for new jobs in china!
Post jobs for free!
Refresh jobs ads for free!
Edit job ads for free!
Receive application for free!
English instructor, E-PLUS for K-12 BFSU
|Enterprise nature：State-owned Recruiter type：Employer|
|Industry type：Education/Training/Universities and Colleges|
|Address：Teacher Development Department School of International Education, Beijing Foreign Studies University|
|More Introduction >>|
|Work city：||Job functions：||Work time：|
1. Adhering to the mutually agreed-upon work schedule;
2. Planning daily lessons, conducting classes, delivering student assessments and communicating with parents, staff and others as appropriate;
3. Attending other events such as regular teacher training, etc.
1. Legal working visa;
2. Basic salary RMB 12,500 before tax per month;
3. Transportation and lunch allowance: around RMB 500 before tax per month;
4. Free accommodation (single bedroom, shared kitchen and bathroom) or housing allowance RMB 3,500 before tax per month;
5. Round-trip flight allowance: RMB 10,000 before tax every contract year;
6. 10-day paid holiday and China’s statutory holidays;
7. Extra teaching-hour bonus: RMB 180/160/140 (in accordance with the teachers’ ranking) before tax per extra teaching hour beyond 70 monthly;
8. Allowance for teaching classes of young kids: RMB 20 before tax per teaching hour for younger stage courses;
9. 100% Transportation expense reimbursement for teaching in different campuses;
10. Medical insurance, free Chinese lessons and team building activities;
11. Free airport pick-up;
12. Bilingual teaching and daily life assistance
1. Native English speakers (Working visa application required);
2. Age: 20 to 55;
3. Bachelor’s degree or above;
4. Passionate for teaching kids;
5. Willing to work on weekends