- Job Seeker
5 Minutes to create your resume for free!
Refreshing a resume for 3 times everyday!
Setup your Job feed for new jobs in china!
Post jobs for free!
Refresh jobs ads for free!
Edit job ads for free!
Receive application for free!
|Changsha University (CCSU)|
|Enterprise nature：Other Recruiter type：Employer|
|Industry type：Education/Training/Universities and Colleges|
|Address：98 Hongshan Road, Kaifu District, Changsha|
|More Introduction >>|
|Work city：||Job functions：||Work time：|
- Teach Oral English and English Writing to classes of around 40 university students
- No more than Eight 90-minute classes per week
- All classes scheduled M-F 8:00 am – 5:40 pm (Monday-Friday. No class in weekends. No class in summer and winter vacations.)
- Opportunities to participate in university extra-curricular activities such as Chinese courses, English corner and short-film making competition.
- contract starting September 1st , 2019 to August 31st , 2020.
- 7000-8000 RMB per calendar month. (Salaries will still be paid during summer and winter vacations -about 2-3 months)
-Free accomodation on campus. an apartment including 1 living room, 1 bedroom, 1 study, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen and 1 balcon with all the necessary appliances and furniture is provided.
- up to 12,000 RMB air-ticket reimbursement on the completion of the contract.
- Travel allowances 4,000 RMB half paid upon completion of first semester, with the rest being paid on the completion of the contract.
- medical and accident insurance.
- Bilingual staff to assist with housing/cultural issues
- Hold at least a university bachelor degree
- Be a native speaker of English (USA, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia and Canada)
- Minimum 2-years’ teaching experience
- no teaching experience is needed if you have qualified international ESL teaching certificates, such as TESOL or TEFL certificate.