- Job Seeker
5 Minutes to create your resume for free!
Refreshing a resume for 3 times everyday!
Setup your Job feed for new jobs in china!
Post jobs for free!
Refresh jobs ads for free!
Edit job ads for free!
Receive application for free!
|Enterprise nature：Private Recruiter type：Employer|
|Industry type：Education/Training/Universities and Colleges|
|Address：baodingshi manchengqu yanzhaobeijiebei|
|More Introduction >>|
|Work city：||Job functions：||Work time：|
1. Job title: English Teacher;
2. Provide English course to students of all ages (3 to 12 mainly) ;
3. Give demos to new students and do marketing activities;
4. Attend weekly meeting, training, workshop and do paper work required;
5. Handle class sizes from 40to 46
6. 5 working days per week, available on weekend;
7. Working hours per week: 35 (30 Classes + non-teaching);40 min per class
1. Basic salary: 16,000+ RMB per month;
a. Contract completion bonus: 1000-5000 RMB;
b. Bonus for new teacher recommendation: 1500 RMB
c. Overtime pay: 150 RMB for per extra ACH
d. Quarterly bonus: 0-6000K RMB depending on performance
3. Allowance system
a. Housing allowance: 2,000 RMB per year;
b. Round trip Flight allowance: 3,000 RMB (paid with the first month salary) +3.000 RMB (paid with the last month salary)
4. Other benefits
a. Visa support: provide legal working residence permit;
b. Paid holiday:15 days public holiday +14 days annual leave（including days off）;
e. Maternity 90 days (subsidy: 1500RMB/month)
f. Professional training: TEFL in China;
g. Opportunities of promotion;
h. Mandarin course;
i. Airport pick-up, 7 nights free hotel upon arrival, team building, birthday gift, etc.
5. Special Benefits for teachers who have or want to bring nuclear family to China.
a. Medical & accident insurance: for foreign spouse and lineal relatives in China.
b. Housing allowance for children,
c. Local education allowance for children,
1. Native English speaker preferred;
2. Bachelor's or Master’s degree and majored in education preferred;
3. At least 2 years related experience with reference letter;
4. TEFL/TESOL certificate preferred;
5. 22 to 45 years old