- Job Seeker
5 Minutes to create your resume for free!
Refreshing a resume for 3 times everyday!
Setup your Job feed for new jobs in china!
Post jobs for free!
Refresh jobs ads for free!
Edit job ads for free!
Receive application for free!
German Project Manager
|Beijing Topview Consulting & Trading Ltd.|
|Enterprise nature：Private Recruiter type：Employer|
|Industry type：Professional Services (Consulting, HR, Finance/Accounting)|
|Address：Timeson Tower 509, B12 Chaoyangmen North Ave., Chaoyang District, Beijing 100020, P.R. China|
|More Introduction >>|
|Work city：||Job functions：||Work time：|
• Assist Chinese investors who intend to set-up a company in Germany (professional consultancy). For such task, the candidate will work in close cooperation and synergy with our German lawyer, tax accountant, consultant etc.
• Responsible for administration of the German branch of our company (Topview GmbH). For such task, the candidate will work in close cooperation and synergy with our GM & Founder, German lawyer, tax accountant, consultant etc.
• Assist the implementation of business development and marketing strategies and programs that drive revenue generation, build company visibility.
• Identify and manage new business opportunities via cold calls, online research, participation to networking events on behalf of the company etc.
• Proofread and polish proposals and deliverables to our Western clients (an example of deliverable could be a market research for European companies that want to enter to the Chinese market).
A. Probation period of 1 or 2 months (financial treatment of 50% of the full-time salary), mandatory for training and check of compatibility
B. After probation is passed, a full-time employment opportunity will be offered (financial conditions will be discussed after the job interview)
• German native.
• Excellent English communication skills (oral and written).
• Wide Experience drafting, editing and polishing German and English professional documents.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Relevant business, communications or social science qualifications/degrees highly preferred, and/or demonstrated professional experience in international business cooperation, new business development initiatives or international consulting.
• Excellent organizational and planning skills, must be able to multitask.
• Employment commitment of at least 1-2 years.
• Comfortable with regular company business trips around China.
• Mandarin skills are not strictly necessary, but of course they are very welcome.