- Job Seeker
5 Minutes to create your resume for free!
Refreshing a resume for 3 times everyday!
Setup your Job feed for new jobs in china!
Post jobs for free!
Refresh jobs ads for free!
Edit job ads for free!
Receive application for free!
|Enterprise nature：Private Recruiter type：Employer|
|Industry type：Education/Training/Universities and Colleges|
|More Introduction >>|
|Work city：||Job functions：||Work time：|
RSports is a dynamic forward-thinking company with key strategic relationships, and is rapidly becoming a leading force in sports education in the People’s Republic of China. Working from our head office in Beijing the head coach will contribute to a variety of national, regional, and local projects linked to the further development of PE and football training. This is an outstanding opportunity to help shape the future of sports education in China.
• Deliver coach education / training programme to PE teachers, grassroots basketball coaches, student teachers in line with the RS Curriculum
• Deliver demonstration PE / Team training classes to a variety of audiences
• Manage and deliver internal training programme to RS coaches
• Ongoing mentoring and evaluation of RS coaching team
• Contribute to the continuing development of the RS PE / Team training curriculum
• Contribute to the creation and management of the RS Sports Academy
• Contribute to the continuing development and delivery of internal and external coach education programmes
• Contribute to the development and management of festivals, carnivals, and special events
• Contribute to the development of RS vision for the future of Chinese sports education
• Assist in the recruitment of delivery staff for ongoing projects (both Foreign and Local Staff)
free flight ticket
At least 5 years basketball coach / PE teacher.
Must have a bachelor’s degree and National basketball coach certificate. FIBA certificate is preferred.
Previous experience of youth team training is essential. Previous experience playing and working for a professional basketball club preferable. Previous experience in coach training is a bonus.
Experienced in lecturer or coach training with a passion for developing grassroots sports, and a creative, adaptable, patient, confident and approachable personality.
Fluent English is necessary.
Experience coaching abroad